Tuesday 8 January 2013 | By: Unknown

Teaser Tuesday #2


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Shouldbereading, anyone can come and play along, just do the following..

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share 2 teaser sentences on that page
BE careful not to include Spoilers
Share the title and the author too so that other bloggers can add that book to their TBR pile if they like the sound of it!



My teasers..




'I smiled shyly at my reflection on the window, then turned and walked away. Enough daydreaming, I lectured myself.

Sweetest Taboo by Eva Marquez

What's your teaser this week??

6 comments:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

That's quite the mysterious teaser! You know, when I first looked at the cover, my eyes read "The Sweetest Tattoo" LOL!

Thank you for deciding to follow me when you stopped by! I am now following you as well. :)

Anonymous said...

A sweet taboo could be very very interesting.


mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/teaser-tuesday-the-lightening-thief/

Jessica G. said...

The title definitely has my attention!
Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-briar-rose.html

Monika G. said...

I have not read the book yet, but maybe soon I'll give her a chance. :) Btw nice teaser. :)

Thanks for stopping by my TT. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Wonder what she's daydreaming about.

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuesday-teasers-1-thriller-and-2-non.html

Unknown said...

Hi, new follower.
I'm intrigued by the title lol, I don't really know what to think of the teaser, I feel like I still don't know what this book is about.
This was my teaser tuesdays

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.