Saturday 19 January 2013 | By: Unknown

Liebster Award Nomination


Thanks to robgirlbooks for nominating me for the award, I now get to share with you a little bit more about me, As part of the process I also nominate 11 other bloggers with less then 200 followers & give them a set of 11 questions.

1. What is your favorite fictional place? Could be a funky bedroom, another planet, another time gets tricky.  
2. What inspires you most? 
     My family, they inspire me to be who I am and do the things I enjoy.
3. Who is your favorite female character on TV or in movies?
     Sydney Bristow, (Jennifer Garner) - Alias.. oh she's hot :P
4. What is your favorite movie-based-on-a-book?
    The Green mile, Everyone who knows me know I love that movie and love that book.
5. If you had a chance to chat up an author, who would be your pick?
    Jennifer Worth, Author of Call the Midwife, I loved reading the series of the East End books and still want to know more!
6. How much time do you spend blogging...thinking about it, clicking away, world building on your site?
    Only a few hours a week at the moment, still trying to get into a routine!
7. What is your favorite book series beginning to end?
     Morganville Vampires to date.. couldnt stop reading.
8. What book series ended too soon for you?
    Ermm.. Pass.. 
9. What book would you most love to see on the big or little screen?
    Morganville Vampires.. totally think that would work out as an awesome series.
10. What's the right order, books, blogs, girls/boys (romantically), family, pets, kids? Exclude what doesn't pertain to your life.
   My Son, My Girlfriend, My family, Books, blogs, my job.. pets.
11. What character would you like to kick into a-whole-nother stratosphere?
    hmm tough question, must be at least one from each book i've read lol 

Oh and for the 11 facts about me..

1. I am new to tattoo's in a matter of 2 weeks I had 4.. and ive already got my next 3 planned out.. addicted muchly!
2. If you didn't already know.. you do now.. I'm a lesbian :P
3. Yes I have a son, R - he's 3!
4. I own 3 cats.. and if my misses would let me i'd own lots more! (Yes im going to be that old crazzzy cat lady you see rocking on her chair every day)
5. I also own 2 giant African albino snails called Terrie & Sammie.
6. Not only do I love reading, I love digital scrapbooking.
7. I couldn't live without my phone.
8. My favourite meal is Lasagne.
9. I'm a care assistant for elderly people.
10. Im running out of things to write.
11. Over to you!

Now for my nominations..

11 questions for my nominees.

1. Paperback/hardback or the e-reader? 
2. What's your all time favourite read?
3. If you could be a character in a book, who would you be and why?
4. What 2 things could you NOT live without?
5. What do you do in your spare time aside from reading or blogging?
6. Marmite.. do you Love or Hate?
7. Where is your favourite place to read?
8. What's your favourite thing about your love of reading?
9. Ever thought about writing your own book?
10. If so what genre would it be?
11. Fed up of answering questions now??

Directions for the nominees:
-Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
-Come up with 11 questions, 11 nominees with less than 200 followers, and 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer my 11 questions.
-Leave a comment on your nominee's blog page telling them about the award.
-Thank your nominator

     

2 comments:

robgirlbooks said...

Thanks for participating. I stopped at tat number three, almost during tat number three. If it hadn't been for my mom and sister saying, "you look like you're about to cry," I would have settled for a bright green dot on my foot. And Jennifer Garner from Alias is one of my top picks, only beat out by Katee Sackhoff as Starbuck from Battlestar Galatica.

BookCupid said...

Thank you so much for nominated me :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.