Saturday 29 December 2012 | By: Unknown

Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking the shelves is a weekly blog hop hosted by Tynga's Reviews, its all about sharing the books 
were adding to our shelves this week, wether it be books we have bought or those we have borrowed or going to review, even ebooks.

So this week I bought 

Life of Pi

The Last Sacrifice: A Vampire Academy Novel ( because I realised I hadnt read this one)


Bloodlines

Bloodlines: The Golden Lily

So that's all that was on my shelf this week, but that's enough got a full week of work to contend with too lol!

3 comments:

Little Miss Becky said...

Oh, I love the new movie cover of Life of Pi! I've heard lots of good things about Richelle Mead's books! Nice haul!

BookCupid said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. Found you through book blogs. Nice site.

Bloodlines is on my to read list :)

alicia♥ said...

Hi! I've just found your blog on Book Blogs and I'm now a proud new follower, do drop by mine @ Book a World too! :)

-Alicia
bookaworld.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.